Wed 14th and Sat 17th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wednesday’s session will be at the CNC. We will be skate rollerskiing.

Please bring: -your running shoes as well as your skate boots, skate poles, gloves, HELMET (no helmet, no skiing) water bottle. The club has rollerskis to use if needed, but you need to bring everything else.

I will be available before and after Wednesday session please connect with me about a few upcoming details for T1. Ex. Nipika Camp, Saturday sessions.

Saturday Sept 17th: CLASSIC Rollerski (CL-RS for short) Meet at Harvie Heights gravel parking lot at 9:30am- 11:00. I will bring the skis please bring HELMET, gloves, CL poles, CL boots, as well as a hi-vis vest if you have one. I will try to bring what the club has, they are for sale $20 each.

Notes:

Encourage your T1 athlete to check the forum, they are now starting to be responsible for their training and what they need for each session. Also please come prepared for varied weather. More layers are always easier to take off and stash at the side then it is to be cold without an extra layer. Please have kids fueled up with a healthy snack before the session, they need to be energized with a sharp body and sharp mind.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters