February 14-20 *Updated Friday 11:30AM*

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello TTs,

The Olympic coverage has been fantastic with the streaming services available. 1 more week of racing to come, but take the opportunity to have easy access to watch the best skiers in the world right at your finger tips.

Looking ahead to family week, we will have regular training Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Biathlon, but no team training on Saturday(26th).

Training this week:

Monday(14) Classic @ CNC
    5:00-6:30 Classic skiing tonight with a focus on sprinting.  The snow is 100% transformed at the moment.  Wax recommendation based on the forecast is straight Universal Klister.

Tuesday(15) Skate @ CNC
    5:00-6:30 Tonight we will be getting into our down hill skills working on getting comfortable moving fast, but in control.

Thursday(17) Biathlon @ CNC
    4:45-6:15 Biathlon training.

Saturday(19) Classic @ Kananaskis Country

9:30-12:00 Classic ski Peter Lougheed Provincial Park
    Conditions are very poor in Lake Louise with no indication of when they will groom next, so we will go ski in Kananaskis which has had great reports lately.  Meet at the Boulton Bridge Ski Parking.
    Directions here: https://goo.gl/maps/f51vyoJeup2miUfb9
    Be sure to bring a bar/snack for the ski, a big lunch for after, and a change of clothes.
    Wax recommendation is Rodi Violet Hard Wax, but bring your multigrade in your drink belt just in case it cools off more than forecasted.

We will ski the following loop (about 20km), but can make a variation if needed based on time.

“I’m not here to beat my opponents. I’m just trying to be better than myself. No matter whether I land that trick, I win because the whole world can see my spirit. With this, I want all the other girls to break their boundaries. They will think: If Eileen can do it, they can also do it.” -Eileen Gu 2022 Olympic gold medalist Free ski big air

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters