March 8 to 21 – Final Forum for this season

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rachel Koroscil
    Keymaster

Monday (8): Skiing the Enduro Course. This is required for participation next Saturday. 1645-1830. Meet in your regular meeting spots. (no shooting)

Thursday (11): Biathlon Prep Intensities. 1645-1815

Saturday (13): Enduro Course (See email for details).

Sunday (14): Comparative Intensities (See email for details).

Wednesday (17): XC TT. See Email for details.

Thursday (18): Final Biathlon – Skate 1645-1815

Saturday (20): Distance Ski with Club Wrap Up – RETRO THEME – Meet at 9am in usual pod spots. Done at 10:15am.

Sunday (21): Comparative Intensities (See email for details). Costumes allowed.

Thanks everyone for sticking with it and grinding through this year. I know it was a toughie, but I could not be more proud of how hard you all worked and the amount of effort you put in to better yourselves. At the end of March, I know I will be able to look back and say despite everything, we still managed to have a successful season. I cannot wait for the day I get to take you all to nationals and show you all your hard work paying off. At the beginning of the year I asked you all what you wanted the team to be, and you said you wanted to have a good time and be the best in Canada. I am confident we had a good time and I am also confident I have the best team in all of Canada. Thanks for being an amazing, hardworking, funny, motivated, caring, wonderful team to work with. Have a great April, I will miss you all (okay..maybe not right away) and I can’t wait to see what next year brings.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters