December 18-24

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark Naylor
    Keymaster

Howdy U14’s

What a lovely week! I hope you all have a chance to get out there and enjoy the snow with this warm weather. This is our last week of training before the holidays, hope to see you all come out and enjoy the fun!

For training during the holidays, we will send out a holiday edition of the forum for the two week break on Monday.

Here’s our plan for the week:

Monday(18) Skate Ski @ CNC.
    5:00-6:30. Meet in the stadium.

Tuesday(19) Classic Ski & Secret Santa Exchange! @ CNC.
    5:00-6:30. Meet in the stadium. After training we will do our Secret Santa exchange! Bring your $15 or less gift wrapped with a name tag and drop it in the team room before training. We will end training a few minutes early and gather in the team room for the exchange! I might even bake cookies 😉

Wax recommendation: Viola Extra or layer up the multigrade 

Wednesday(20) Bow Valley Race Series @ CNC.
    5:00-6:30. Don’t forget your toonie to be able to get your bib!

U14 Race start is @ 6:25. We recommend arriving at least an hour before start to get your bib, get any extra race info and take a look at the course with time for a quick warm up.

Thursday(21) Biathlon @ CNC.
    4:45-6:15. We’ll take a step back and look back at what we learned this year, and play some holiday games too. Monthly challenge will be available today for those looking to redeem themselves from last week.

I know we may have a few travellers by this day, if you know you will away please let me know.

Saturday(23) No Practice
    No Practice – Time for some holidays!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters