Jan 20-26.14

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey T1/2 team

we are getting to a very busy time of our season. lots coming up and lots going on. Congrats to our T1/2 athletes who skied so well in Kimberley. Proud of everyone’s performance. You skied well and looked super fit!

a couple of reminders

please register for the B4S event on Feb 1 if I sent you an email – https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=6342&lan=1&cartlevel=1 If you are wondering whether this event is for you and you didnt get an email from me, please chat with me after practice.

here is the upcoming week

Tuesday Jan 22 – 500-630pm – classic skiing – meet at the team room – we’ll start with multigrade and adjust if needed.

Thursday Jan 24 – 445-630 – meet at bwtc for strength, followed by skate skiing.

Fri -Sat-Sun Jan 24-25-26 – Red Deer Alberta Cup races – for those of you attending, we will plan to do a preski of the trails at 4pm on friday. we will meet at the riverbend golf course clubhouse. If it works better to ski with Matt deCarufel who will be the lead coach for the trip, look for his information by email. I plan to arrive about 330-345pm and will ski then

for those of you not attending. it would be awesome if you can get out to ski both saturday and sunday for 1-1.5 hours each day. technique of your choice. why not meet a friend at the nordic centre.

cheers
    Roy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters