June 15-21 training!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Team

Here is the week’s training. I know its a tough time for many of you with school (TC/LC’s)! It is important to still get in the physical training! However, if you are stuggling with time on a day or two you should look at missing some shooting (rather than physical training if possible). Time management is key! School comes first so let’s chat if you need to alter your training schedule until school finishes on the 26th. Please let me know if you plan to miss a shooting session so I can plan accordingly.

Tuesday a.m. TW: Z1 ski striding with technique. Sulfer mtn. (front or back). Meet Sheriton, 8:45am. Scott and Alain.

Tuesday p.m. TW/TC/LC: Precision shooting. 5:30-7:00pm. Get your workout in before shooting. Plan will be attached later.

Wednesday a.m. TW: 8:30-10:30pm. Z1 Rski SK combo and speed. Plan will be attached later.

Wednesday p.m. TC/LC: 4:30-6:30pm. Z1 Rski SK combo and speed. Plan will be attached later.

Thursday p.m. TW/TC/LC: 4:30-6:30pm. DP test, 4:30-6:30pm. Meet NC team room (test is now on Rski path, not road).

Saturday a.m. TW/TC/LC: 9:00-11:00am. Z1-3 running. Meet at Riverside Park at 9:00am. Running on river trails. You will do 3-4 loops of a course in high end Z3, John Groenveld + helper will take loop times and fill you in on details. PLEASE stay in Z3!! This is not a race. Alain, Scott and I are all away with work (I am at the Bia AB AGM in Hinton).

Later!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters