Kimberley Kootenay Cup Jan 18-19.14

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

registration for this event is now open at https://zone4.ca/onlinereg.asp?id=6198

I will be driving down on Saturday morning, although lots of folks will be travelling on Friday evening for the event. You can choose to do one or the other.

cheers
    Roy

Its time for our T1s to start thinking about our trip to Kimberley in January for the Kootenay Cup race. This fun race weekend is a target event for the T1 athletes in our club. Last year many of the T1s would have attended as Track Attack athletes.

This is a really fun family weekend. We stay right at the ski trails at the Kirkwood Inn. Older place, but comfortable and you walk to the ski trails. Many of the T2s will travel to the out of town Alberta cup races. This Kootenay cup is a target event for our T1s.

Registation for the event will be on zone4.ca

You need to book a hotel room – if you are going as a family there are one and two bedroom condos with kitchens in them. you might choose to share a room with another family, or offer to bring two or thee kids and share a room.

Here is the number to book a room: 1800 663 4755

I will be attending as the lead T1 Coach. If there are T2s who would like to attend please grab me at the end of a practice and we can chat.

Roy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters