Training week (Oct 19-25)- updated

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team

This week the focus will be on volume training. Good long worouts at Z1. It’ll look like this…(plans attached)

Note: Please always bring 4 boxes to practice, we will not usually (rarely) use this much but some days when we do drills we will. Better safe with too much then always being short!

Tuesday (20): 4:30-6:30pm
    TW: SK ski strength combo (bring rollerski’s in case snow is bad)
    TC/LC: Running combo, drills and strength (this is a change from the training plan)

Wednesday (21):
    a.m. 9:00-11:00am. TW’s, Z3 Rski SK combo

p.m. 4:30-6:30pm.
    TC: Z3 Rski SK combo
    LC: With XC/Alain (look at XC forum for details)

Thursday (22):
    a.m. TW’s, Distance Rski CL at Minnewanka (check XC forum for details and updates)

p.m. 4:30-6:30pm
    TC: Z1 CL ski combo and CL Rski combo (bring both!)
    LC: Z3 Rski SK combo (Rollerskis please!)

Friday (23):
    a.m. 9:00-11:00am. TW, SK ski combo and Rski combo (bring both!)

p.m. TC’s: check plan, you have a long distance workout to get in!

Saturday (24):
    a.m. Ski Swap!

p.m. Training on own, check plan (ski instead of rollerski?)

Sunday (25):
    a.m. Meet at Cemetery at 8:30am (leaving). Drive to Banff (have a ride). Z1 distance run around and up Sulfer Mtn. 3.0hrs. We will then go to the Banff Centre for lunch for 12:45pm. After lunch we have booked the gym for games for 1.5hr till 3pm. You can even swim, shower and/or hot tub after the gym. The cost for the whole day (lunch, pool, gym) is $15 for under 18 and $20 for 18 and over. Please bring cash.

I need to know via e-mail if your not coming, otherwise I will assume you will be there and participate in the whole day. If you just want to do the run/ski stride, that is fine (need to e-mail me this info). However, it would be great to see you all at this team event.

see ya’ll 😀 😀 😀 :mrgreen:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters