The Canmore Nordic Ski Club is pleased to announce the creation of Team Trail Sports for 2022-23.
This newly designed program will offer athletes an individualized, personal training plan best suited to meet their needs and goals for this next season. Team Trail Sports will provide year-round, quality, personalized coaching services to athletes that are highly driven and committed to achieving a high level of performance. This can include performing at the World Junior Championships, World U23, World Senior Championships, …
It is well-known fact that in order to achieve notable results, athletes and coaches must create and assess their personal training plan, and constantly evaluate their progress. Team Trail Sports offers an affordable and highly individualized option to help athletes be at their best next season and onwards.
The yearly training fee is $800 and includes:
- Personalized training program design for each athlete based around the athlete’s goals and training best suited for their athletic profile
- Regular consultation and collaboration with the coaches who are dedicated to providing open communication and training design tailored to athletes
- 40 high focus training sessions in Canmore with athlete-centred planning and goals for each in-person practice
Other available services at an extra cost:
- Training camps
- Race support
- Use of training monitoring technology
- Access to the Bill Warren Training Centre gym
- Consultation with our strength training consultant
- Ski fleet testing
- Athletes must join and race for the Canmore Nordic Ski Club
- Athletes must train and race in the Team Trail Sports kit (extra cost)
- All Team Trail Sports athletes must be available to coach at 30 sessions for the Canmore Nordic Junior Racing program
Looking To Get More Out Of Your Training?
Athletes interested in getting more information or apply to Team Trail Sports can e-mail email@example.com
Application deadline is April 15, 2022.
Team Trail Sports Application – 2022-23
|Date of Birth:|
Why do you want to join Team Trail Sports?
Highlight your past results and Training progression over the past 3 years.
What are your short-term goals?
What are your long-term goals?