BCRR sunday Dec 28th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

New post by Alain Parent on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 am
    Hello, the first BCRR race is on Sunday Dec 28th. Here are the details:

Waxing:
    We recommend you glide wax your race classic skis with one of the following waxes (priorized list):
    1) Swix LF6 or Toko LF Red or Solda F15 Violet or blue, or Solda Techno Green
    2) If you don’t have any of the above use Swix CH6 or Toko Red, or Solda performance red
    3) If you don’t have any of those, show up to the team room between 8:30am and 9:15am on Sunday morning to glide wax your skis with CNSC glide wax. Please try to glide wax at home if possible.

** Please put a Toko green binder after you are done with the gliding. If you have any questions please phone me 609 7334

Race Office:
    Canmore Nordic Centre – Daylodge

Bib Bickup:
    8:00 am to 10:00 am

Late Registration:
    8:00 am to 9:00 am

Proposed Race Starts and Distances*:
    Jackrabbit Boys and Girls . . .10:00 am . . 600m 2 loops each team member
    Mini-Midgets Boys and Girls. .10:20 am . . 600m 2 loops each team member

Midget Boys . . . . . . . . . . . . 10:40 am . . 1 km 2 loops each team member
    Midget Girls . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10:41 am . . 1 km 2 loops each team member
    Juvenile Boys . . . . . . . . . . . 11:00 am . . 1.2 km 3 loops each team member
    Juvenile Girls . . . . . . . . . . . . 11:01 am . . 1.2 km 3 loops each team member
    Open/Masters Women . . . . . .11:20 am . . 1.2 km 3 loops each team member
    Open/Masters Men . . . . . . . . 11:45 am . . 1.2 km 3 loops each team member
    * Start times may vary slightly depending upon size of category

PLEASE SHOW UP AT THE TEAM ROOM NO LATER THAN 8:45, with skis in hand ready for kick waxing.
    1) Sarah Fabbri will be getting the bibs for TA kids, pick up in team room with partner
    *please plan to use the daylodge (room at West end) for clothes and hanging around, team room will be too busy*
    2) 9:30 will be warm up for jackrabbits– meet at flag poles close to the team room, between daylodge and biathlon. Look for Ulli Martin
    3) 9:45 will be warm up for mini midgets– same meeting place as above. Look for Jeanie Godfrey
    4) please collect in finish area after your race for a cool down ski. There will be a parent coach available to lead you on an easy 15 minute cool down ski. We will go in two groups: jackrabbit, and mini midget.

**parents I would love to have a photographer for the event. Then please put
    pictures on a disc or usb stick so i can collect photos for end of year show**

PLEASE REASSURE YOUR KIDS THAT THIS IS A FUN EVENT, TRY TO STAY CALM AND RELAXED SO THE KIDS CAN ALSO STAY CALM AND RELAXED. 8)

I WILL BE AT THE START FINISH TO HELP REMIND THE KIDS OF RELAY EXCHANGES ETC.

KATHY 😆

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters