BCRR#2 Jan 16th: Details

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone here are the details for Saturday’s BCRR#2. Hope to see you there.

1)Glide Recommendation (see email…we don’t want to give away our secret)***Bases cleaned of klister or hard waxes. This is a must. Putty scraper to remove most wax, and wax remover to scrub off the rest.***

1.1) Waivers- Print waivers off of http://www.bcrr.ca and bring to race office before 9:00 if you haven’t signed a waiver. We are not able to pick up the bibs until your waiver is in.

2) Skis need to be delived to the team room by 9:00am Saturday morning. Think about calling your Track Attack neighbour and bringing up a few pairs of skis from families in your area. (We will be using a klister base wax with hard wax over top, with so many skis we will need lots of time to apply the wax). If you can’t deliver your skis early perhaps drop them off at a friends house Friday night who can deliver them for you on Saturday.

3)Kids to arrive one hour before thier start. Check in at the team room to get your bib and warm up instructions. Meet at the team room :35mins before your start for your warm up.

4) TA Warm Up Leaders: Rhonda, JP, Michael, Lynn, Phil

5) TA Waxers. I will need two more people to help with the waxing (Keith? Phil Hoilette? Eric?). Please email me to let me know you would like to help. I will need you there at 9:00am to start waxing.

6) Thank you’s: Your Track Attack athlete is responsible for saying “Thank You” to 2 different volunteers helping with the race. I will let them know during thier warm up, but this event is for the kids and a lot goes into organizing them so the volunteers need a pat on the back. Keep them accountable and ask them Saturday afternoon who they thanked.

7)Schedule of Events
    Bow Corridor Regional Race #2
    Canmore Nordic Centre – Biathlon Stadium
    Mass Start – Classic Technique

Start Times & Distances Distance
    Selected Time Distance
    Details
    Race Office Open 08:00am
    Late registration cut off 09:00am
    9 km Open Men/Juvenile Boys Longer 10:00 am 9km – 3×3.0km
    9 km Masters Men Longer 10:02 am 9km – 3×3.0km
    9 km Open Women/Juvenile Girls Longer 10:45 am 9km – 3×3.0km
    9 km Masters Women Longer 10:47am 9km – 3×3.0km
    6 km Juvenile Boys Shorter 11:30am 6km – 2×3.0km
    6 km Juvenile Girls Shorter 11:32am 6km – 2×3.0km
    6 km Open/Masters Men/Women Shorter 11:34am 6km – 2×3.0km
    Midget Boys (3 km) 12:00pm 3km – 1×3.0km
    Midget Girls (3 km) 12:02pm 3km – 1×3.0km
    Mini-Midget Boys (2 km) 12:20pm 2km – 1×2.0km
    Mini-Midget Girls (2 km) 12:22pm 2km – 1×2.0km
    Jackrabbits (1 km) 12:35pm 1km – 1×1.0km
    Awards –
    Jackrabbits, Mini-Midgets, Midgets
    1:00 pm

See you Saturday
    Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters