COLD week- updated with weekly training info!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team:

Looking at the forecast it’s not looking good for shooting… too cold.

Because of this I will change the plan for the week… not all the days below will be team sessions.

Tuesday p.m (T2-TC-TW): Skate intensity combo. It’s supposed to warm-up this day so let’s take that opportunity to get some intensity in. Expect slow conditions.

Wednesday a.m. (TW only): 2x15min DP, 3x1min DA and Z1 CL (on own, no session).

Wednesday p.m.:
    TW: 3:00pm start. CL combo, video athletes for technique breakdown. Dress warm, we won’t shoot much.
    TC/T2: 4:30pm start. CL ski (no shooting), video athletes for technique breakdown then ski to finish.
    ** Dress in warm layers, I will need you to strip down some layer for the video. It won’t take long.

Thursday (T2-TC-TW): Strength on own (no practice). TW, you will be doing 2x strength this week, this is the 2nd session. Everyone should bike or run a good 20min warm-up and cool-down.
    * I should be able to e-mail video clips and technique feedback from wednesday

Friday (T2-TC-TW): Bike workout (on own time, please use attached “Spin routine #1”) There is a little intensity involved, it’s important to get this in). Try not to arrive at the BWTC all at the same time, there are not that many bikes.

Weekend (T2-TC-TW):
    The weekend races are up in the air at the moment… so I will post the plan for the weekend on thursday. There is a good chance the XC races will be cancelled. If that’s the case we’ll get together, watch a biathlon WC race from this season (analyse it) and go for a classic ski to work on your classic technique from the feedback I will give you from wednesday’s session.

IMPORTANT! DRYFIRE EACH DAY! We will not be able to shoot much so please dryfire every day. Trial races for Nationals and World Youth/Juniors are coming quick, so make sure your putting in the time with the rifle.

Stay warm and stay focused!
    😛 😛

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters