Dec 10 – 16 – World Cup Week training sessions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI T1/2 Team

here is the week’s practices:

Tuesday, Dec 11 5-630pm – skate skiing – meet at end of flag poles near biathlon stadium. Only for T1 boys and T1 girls not attending fast and female. Josh you will ski with Phil Wood this evening.

Wed, Dec 12 – opening ceremony of world cup – T1/2s involved as flagbearers please arrive at 510pm in front of the civic centre, we will walk over to the world cup office together to get flags.

Thursday, Dec 13 5-630pm – classic skiing – 5-630 – put on some rode multigrade. World cup races on at the nordic centre.

Saturday, Dec 15 – 5-630pm (we won’t be able to get up to the nordic centre in private vehicles until 4pm on saturday – so we will move our practice time to 5pm this saturday)- some of the T2s will be forerunning the world cup course with Phil Wood. T2s on exchange will be skiing as it fits into their schedule. T1’s meet me at the end of the flag poles – we plan to skate ski for 1.5 hours. if you can get up to the nordic centre and cheer on the world cup skiers that would be awesome. T1/2 biathletes, in addition you will be doing a short biathlon time trial with Brian and Bill at 4pm at the biathlon range. I recommend you do the long ski with me in the evening as well as the biathlon time trial as it is important to get lots of time on our skis at this time of year.

Sunday, Dec 16 – another world cup race.
    cheers
    Roy

“Seek the small improvements, one day at a time – this the only way it happens”
    John Wooden, UCLA basketball coach

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters