Feb. 9-15 training

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team:

GREAT effort in GP! I was super impressed with how hard you all pushed in those races! It seems like you have all been motivated by watching the Junior World Championships, keep it up and you’ll continue to improve!

I was also very happy with the overall shooting on sunday and the skiing both days! We have very good ski speeds on our team!

Tuesday: 4:30-6:30pm. Z1 combo, some 1 shot set-ups, drills etc.

wednesday a.m (TW). 9:00-10:30am. Z1 SK combo.

wednesday p.m. (T2-TC). 4:30-6:30. No shooting. 45min Z1 CL ski with XC, plus 8×10″ sprints and then strength plan in BWTC. 1.75hr total. Meet at Team room.

thursday: 4:30-6:30pm. SK ski strength combo. (Tati and Stu Z1 combo only)

Friday a.m. Z1 combo. 9-10:30am

p.m. (T2-TC) on own. Plan says strength BUT just ski for 1.25-1.5hr Z1 (we did strength wednesday).

Weekend: No team training as its a long weekend. Pretty much everyone has some serious volume skiing (2-3hr ski per day) to get in on your own. Call your teammates and get out there and do your long ski’s. It’ll pay off big time as we get late into the season (i.e. Alberta Champs and Nationals!)

** I will have your updated training plans out thursday or friday. When you recieve it, you will have the training for the rest of the season (some things might change from time to time).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters