Final Week-March 5, 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Justin Wadsworth
    Keymaster

Hello All-

Well, this is it-The final week of Track Attack is upon us. Even though we had the Alberta Youth Championships this weekend with two races, we’ll have a Monday Track Attack for those who would like to attend. It will be classic, and it will be fun! Thursday, will be our final on-snow session, which will be skating, and it will be a special wrap up ski. Canmore Nordic Ski Club will also do an end of the year celebration for all the programs, so stay tuned for that.

I can tell you I’ve really enjoyed these last 6-7 months with this group. It’s been really fun to get to know each of the kids, and to see them progress and be so excited to ski!
    Special thanks to all the great coaches that committed to the whole season, and who really came out with smiles and the willingness to make this program great. Thanks also to the parent helpers that joined us, and to all the parents who support their kids in an this amazing sport of cross country skiing. It’s a very special community, and I feel honored and privileged to be part of it.

Special thanks to Meghan Bryant as well for helping keep the info flowing, and for organizing the camps and race weekends so well.

All the best for the spring (if it ever arrives…), and thanks once again for being part of this program!

Cheers,
    Justin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters