January 3-9, 2011

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Happy new year to all…….. All the best for 2011 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

I am away to the World Junior Championship trials in Thunder Bay with Russell, Phil and Kendra from Tuesday (4) to Monday (10). But there are till some team training sessions this week. Unfortunately, my computer crashed this past weekend and I can’t update your training programs. This doesn’t matter so much as it is an easy week for everyone (unless you haven’t trained much these past 2 weeks). Here is the plan:

Monday (3): Rest

Tuesday (4): Team room, 4:30-6:15pm. Z1 and Z3 classic with some strength on skis. No gym strength tonight. Roy will be the lead coach tonight.

Wednesday (5): Individual training for everyone. Go ski for 1.0-1.5hrs in Z1 after school. You decide on the technique.

Thursday (6): Team room 4:30-6:15pm. Z1 skate ski with Roddy with some focus on technique. Register for the Saturday BCRR on Zone 4. Choose the medium distance for your category.

Friday (7): Easy Z1 run for 30min. Check the T3 forum for the glide wax recommendation from Kathy.

Saturday (8): BCRR in Calgary. Again, check the forum for the arrival time recommendation and check the http://www.bcrr.ca website for all the race details. Go hard in the race, it’s the best training you can get! Have fun….

Sunday (9): Nice and easy classic ski for only 1hr.

Monday (10): Rest day.

Remember to register for the Edmonton AB Cup on Zone 4. Ideally we will plan to leave for Edmonton in the morning of the 14th in order to ski the trails in the afternoon. Please arrange car pooling if not all adults can leave in the am, but try to get the skiers early to Edmonton. Note that there will be no training session on Thursday Jan 13th. Final details will be posted next week.

🙄 😆 🙄 😆 🙄 😆 🙄 😆

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters