July 2-8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Happy Canada!

Here are a few details for the morning workouts for the summer:

We are now training in the morning. We will go three times a week (Tu-We-Th) on most weeks, except for this week. Sessions will usually last 2hrs.

– T2’s will train on Tuesdays and Thursday only

– It’s ok to miss some sessions. The coaches understand that you are busy and sometimes away on holidays.

Here’s the plan for this week:

Tuesday (3): Skate rollerskiing. Meet at Harvey Heights parking lot, 9:00am – 10:30am

Wednesday (4): No group workout today. Check Roy’s weekly recommendations

Thursday (5): Classic rollerskiing + strength in gym (Mobility, core, …). Meet at team room, 9:00am-11:00am.

A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.
    – Mary Lou Retton

Anonymous
    Inactive

in addition to Alain’s sessions on tuesday and thursday this week, here is what the week looks like:

Monday (2) – day off
    Tuesday (3) – skate roller session with alain – 9-1030am Harvie Heights
    Wed (4) – rest day – after a big week of volume last week
    Thur (5) – classic roller skiing/strength with Alain – 9-11am CNC
    Fri (6) – home strength plan (this is the workout we did at practice last week – let me know if I need to email it to you again)
    Sat (7) – 30 minutes of something active!
    Sun (8) – hike up HaLing 9am goat creek parking – bring water, wind gear, rain gear as needed.

cheers
    Roy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Roy, are the details below the week, for the rest of this week? July 2-8
    OR are they the plans for next week July 3- 11. Asking because there was talk of a hike this Sunday, July 8 but I’m not clear on the forum. thx, Kim

Anonymous
    Inactive

i will be leading the hike on sunday july 8 – we’ll meet at the goat creek parking lot. I will post a new plan for the week of July 9-15 soon.
    cheers
    Roy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters