June 1 – 7 schedule

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team –

Great work at the Radium camp. Based on my observations, the camp was either too easy or you are way fitter than last year! I think it’s the second option….

Here’s the plan for this week. Please forward me your activities for the next 4 weeks so I can build your training program (exams dates, busy days, time away, etc…)

Tuesday (2):
    AM: TW: RS-SK. Start 9:00am at team room. 1.5 hrs for all. Scott will take some video that you will watch after (+ Radium double poling).

PM: LC/TC: RS-SK. 4:30pm at team room. 1.25 hrs for LC’s, 1.50hrs for TC’s. Scott will take some video that you will watch after (+ Radium double poling).

Wednesday (3):
    Easy recovery session on your own. Less than 1.5 hrs of biking, or about 1.0 hrs of running in low Z1. LC’s to take off 15 minutes from this. Take a full rest day if your energy level is 7/10 or less.

Thursday (4):
    PM: TW/TC/LC: Ski striding Z5 intensity (bring CL poles). Meet at Cougar Creek parking lot at 4:30pm. We will be done at 6:15pm.

Friday (5):
    Strength in the gym evening for TC girls (biathlon and XC). Meet in the BWTC gym after school to do strength training. A coach might or might not be there with you. The idea is to get together to do your strength training.

Weekend:
    Training on your won as per your training plan.

“Sweet is Pleasure after Pain”
    Dirigo Rowing Shell advertisement

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters