June 18-24 – T2 plan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Here is the plan for the next week:

Monday (18): day off or other community sport

Tuesday (19): Meet at Quarry for a Z1-2 run on the Highline trail. We will finish at the same location. 1630-1800. Rain or shine!

Wednesday (20): Meet at Elizabeth Rummel soccer field for a Z1 run on the Horseshoe loop + core at the end. 1630-1800. Rain or shine!

Thursday (21): an hour of an activity of your choice – could be community soccer, mountain biking, or something else

Friday (22): home strength plan – watch for the email I will send around for this 30minute workout!

Saturday (23): How about a dayhike today – 3hours of low intensity hiking does a great job of building fitness.

Sunday (24): After your big day on saturday, how about a30 minutes recovery run/bike ride or if you prefer you can do some stretching and your home strength workout again

Please note: Next week we is our T2 ‘School is done – Summer is here’ volume block – I will be looking for a parent or two to come along with me on our thursday evening ride a the cnc, and of course, everyone is welcome to join us on our Pigeon Mtn dayhike saturday morning (june 30) at 845am.

cheers
    Roy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Roy, I was just wondering what are we going to do on wednesday, on the email it says we’re going for a bike and here it says a run.
    Anna

Anonymous
    Inactive

oops – yes the forum is correct – i mistakenly put bike ride on the 2 week plan I sent you by email. see you at Eliz Rummel School on wednesday – be prepared for run and core.
    thanks
    Roy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Roy
    I might not be there on the last day of school (Friday 29th) because my friends and i are going to the alpine club fire pit to burn our school work!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters