June 21-27 training week info – UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team

I am off for the weekend so I thought I would post this early. Please remember that there is still the Saturday hike up Ha Ling (9:30am at Goat Creek).

Some of you still haven’t registered for iLog (or you haven’t signed up the coaches, under options). Please sign up now.

Monday: Rest day

Tuesday: 4:30-6:00pm. Biathletes shoot. Standing work, precision test. Cross country skiers will train on their own (with a buddy) either running for 30-60min, or biking 60-90min. Bring your filled in calendar to Roddy or tomorrow to Alain

Wednesday: 4:30-6:00pm. Warm-up and gym strength. Bring your filled in calendar to Alain.

Thursday: 4:30-6:30pm. SK rollerski, meet @ Harvie heights parking lot.

Friday: On your own. Phone a buddy and bike to the BWTC and do station 1 & 2 of gym strength plan #2 (program attached below). Make sure you bring your gym card to get in. Bike back to your house the long way (30min)

Saturday: Grotto hike. We will meet at the Alpine Club @ 9:00am. Bring the necessary gear. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend too

Sunday: On your own. Phone a buddy and do a Z1 workout of your choice for 60-90 min.

Have a great weekend!! Try to get some sun! 8)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters