lake Louise Camp decision! and modified plan for week

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is no snow on the Moraine Lake road and with just a few flurries forecasted for this week we are not confident with running a good camp this weekend.THE COACHES HAVE DECIDED TO POSTPONE THE CAMP UNTIL THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND (NOV 14-16). PLEASE READ TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POSTING.

Here is the modified plan for the remainder of this week. I will send you all an updated training plan tomorrow. We will make this a medium week now.

Tuesday (4th): Same as planned. Little less for some.

Wednesday (5th): Same as planned.
    *** Rossignol evening, 7:00pm at Trail Sports.

Thursday (6th): Ski strength combo! We now have a session on this day!

Saturday (7th): Morning group workout with XC. We will have a time trial, hopefully on rollerskis but perhaps running. Due to weather at this time of year, I will post the details on this forum on Friday morning.

Here is the plan for the postponed camp – Nov 14-16:

Friday, Nov 14: Meet at 9:30am at Lake Louise for the first workout of the day (exact meeting point TBD later). Organize your own transportation – the coaches have a few spots available in their vehicle. The second workout will start at around 3:00pm that afternoon.

Saturday (15): Two on-snow workouts with evening activity.

Sunday (16): Morning workout (time trial). We will be done at about noon on Sunday, so please have your ride organized for that time. We are not sure yet if you are going to be picked up at Moraine Lake or the hostel.

You need to sign up for the postponed camp on the following link. We want to finalize the numbers soon. Everyone needs to register including coaches and parent helpers. It will take you less than 10 seconds to do this, so please click on the link now:
    http://www.doodle.com/34eubpfukg9b9uz7

Email me if you have questions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters