Lake Louise & Silver Star camp update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello everyone, great camp this weekend in Lake Louise. I saw lots of great technique and fast CNSC skiers. Good job to everyone. A special thank you to Becky for organizing and coordinating all the logistics at the last minute. Thanks also to Laurie, Deb, Peter, Christine, Kathy, Sue for all the help with coaching, videoing, driving, cooking, etc… It’s always lots of fun spending a weekend with you all!

Now it’s time to finalize the next camp/races, and it’s a big project – probably the biggest CNSC ski group for an out of town trip. We will be 53 people going to Silver Star. I need to finalize the accommodation at the latest on Tuesday mid-day. I have circulated an updated list by email (can’t post it here). Please get back to me if the information is not correct or if you have a ?? beside your name. I would like everyone to organize their own transportation. If you need transportation, please talk to another family to organize (please get back to me with this information so I can keep track who’s travelling with who).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters