May 16: Welcome!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Stuart Harden
    Keymaster

Howdy!

Hello U14-2s! If you are in the second year of the U14 program (born in 2009) then you have come to the right place. Though you can always reach me by email (stu.hugh.harden@gmail.com), this forum is the first and best way to get information on team training.

For those of you I haven’t met, my name is Stu and I’ll be your coach until mid-June when Matt returns. I hope everyone has had a good start to their spring and is ready to hit the trails! Our training this spring and summer will include running, cycling, strength training, hiking, some rollerskiing, and whatever other fun things we can think of.

Training this week:

Monday (May 16) Run from Lions park playground

5:00-6:30 We’ll start the year off with a fun wee playground tour of Canmore. Starting from Lion’s park we’ll do a 6km loop around town stopping at several playgrounds to do some strength and coordination exercises. Be sure to bring a drink belt or water bottle and some food (training bars, dried fruit, or something else with some sugar).

See you on Monday!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters