May 17 – 24 Training Sessions UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Great job at the camp everyone. I liked what I saw; lots of hard working athletes skiing well, and having a blast afterwards. Let’s keep it up…..

This week is a very easy week to take advantage of all the training you did in Vernon. Eat well and lots, and get plenty of sleep. We will have 2 physical training session together this week. The biathletes will get together for a shooting session on Tuesday as well (see separate posting).

Group training:
    Wednesday (19): Meet at the Canmore track (Lawrence Grassi) at 4:30pm for a track workout. We will work on technique and do some speed work. We will be done at 6:00pm.

Thursday (20): We will have another swimming workout today even if it’s not on your training plan. 8pm at the pool, no need to pay, the club paid already. We will be done at 9pm.

Unrelated, I will post a link where you can register to get bike insurance. As explained at the group meeting, it is necessary for the bike workouts that we will do. Check a separate posting for this later this week.

“Victory isn’t defined by wins or losses. It is defined by effort. If you can truthfully say, ‘I did the best I could, I gave everything I had,’ then you’re a winner.”
    Wolfgang Schadler

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters