May 25-31

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Matt DeCarufel
    Keymaster

Hello T2s,

What an amazing week of weather! I hope you have all been able to get outside for some good training and enjoy the blue skies.

To kick off the week, have a look at this note from Heidi Widmer:
    Hi All!

It’s Spring cleaning time! I am moving to Switzerland and have some gear for sale. Skate boots (size 41 1/3, Salomon) as well as some jackets and gear that’s up for grabs. Donations for life in Switzerland kindly accepted 🙂 The money would be put to good use paying for my team fees (3 000 CHF, appx $3 900 CAD) as well as the pricey living costs of Davos, Switzerland.

I will be at the Canmore Nordic training session on Tuesday with any gear that didn’t make the cut for overseas travel! Thanks for your time and happy trails!

Heidi Widmer
    heidi-widmer.com

You will be receiving an email from Alain shortly to sign up for the training camp planned for the end of August. Please fill out the sheet so we can confirm our bookings. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Training for the week:

Tuesday(26): 4:45-6:15 Canmore KOM sprint challenge! We will be road biking all the major hills on the West side of the Bow River. The sprints will be short 10 second sprints, not a hammer from the bottom of the hill. The rest of the ride will be in zone 1. Bring your road bike, or pump up your MTN bike tires nice and firm (50psi). Meet at the team room.

“There is no secret [to becoming an extraordinary athlete]. There is only the doing of all those little things, each one done correctly, time and again, until excellence in every detail becomes a firmly ingrained habit, an ordinary part of one’s everyday life.” -Daniel F. Chambliss

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters