May 28 – June 3 T2 plan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi T2s

We are planning on a triathlon for a spring event – take a look at Alain’s post on the T2 forum about our club triathlon on Saturday June 16.

Here is the plan for this week – I realize you are all very busy with school, sports, music, etc – do your best to keep yourself moving each week on the days we dont have a scheduled practice.

Monday, May 28 – this could be a day off for you, but you might be interested in joining me up at the CNC biathlon stadium at 5pm to participate in the Alberta Summer Games mountain bike qualification event. Boys go at 6pm and ride 2x3km, while the girls start at 605pm and also bike 2x3km. Even if you dont think you can participate in the summer games in july, you are welcome to come out and ride the qualificaiton event.

Tuesday, May 29 – 3pm – swim at rec centre followed by core/strength and maybe some running – this session will be lead by Alain and Kathy.

Wed, May 30 – bike the Legacy trail – meet at Harvie Heights parking lot at 430-600pm – road bike if you have it otherwise a mtn bike will work.

Thursday, May 31 – something active for 30 minutes – zone 1 low intensity

Friday, Jun 1 – Sun June 3 – try to get out for a hike with your family one day on the weekend for a couple of hours, plus if you can get out for a ride on your bike for a hour or so, and some core and strength for 30 minutes sometime on the weekend as well. lots in there, so spread it out.

see you at practice
    Roy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Roy, is there a training schedule for the T2’s this week, thx, Kim

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry Kim, i got it posted a little late in the afternoon – i’ll try to have things up a little earlier – I’ll aim for sunday evenings to have the week plan up on the forum.
    thanks
    Roy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters