Monday Feb 22nd – classic

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

First off a big congratulations to all Track Attackers who raced over the past few days. We had a great showing, and great effort from everyone 😆

PLEASE LET THE KIDS SEE THIS – I AM SO PROUD OF THEM ALL and I hope that they are all proud of themselves for participating and showing great effort from start to finish! 😉

Now, back to the weekly sessions.

MONDAY WILL BE CLASSIC SKIING,

LT1 GROUP – Please clean your grip zone and have a base binder applied. We will meet in the team room to wax at 5:00.

Tonight will be technique, games and playground. The groups will be split up a bit differently to help with the technique.

LT2 GROUP – YOU WILL NOT BE SKIING TONIGHT, BUT I WANT TO GO OVER THE TRACK ATTACK LOG BOOK WITH YOU. I will hand out a log book to each of you, and then I have “baseball” type cards to go with all the techniques and events, that we will go through and see how far along you all are. We will meet in the day lodge at the West end, after we have finished waxing. (5:20 – 5:30). Parents you can pick up the LT2 group from here at the end of the evening.

**LT1 group, if you raced 2 or 3 races and are feeling tired, you can take the evening off!! But if you still have energy, and do not have a busy week besides ski sessions, then come on out! Otherwise you need to manage your energy so you can do the cookie race on Saturday.**

Kathy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters