November 1 – 7 – UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Great week, good job on the long TT this past weekend. I will forward you the results shortly.

A few reminders:
    * I hope that everyone is close to being done with entering 3 days of food/drink on http://www.eatracker.ca. You will need to bring the assessment printout with you at Thursday’s session

* Please forward me your goals if you didn’t give me a copy at our meeting last week. Email or paper works.

* Sign up for the Nov 29th wax clinic on the doodle. It is getting close to full now.

* We are firing up the ski hot box this week. Take a look at the doodle and bring your skis on the appropriate day if you registered.

* Please update your ilog

Training program:
    We are experiencing warmer than usual weather right now. This is great for dryland training. Enjoy it, and hopefully the snow will come soon after these summer like temperatures. It is difficult to plan ahead for too long as we know that these conditions are going to change. Plan your week with the following workouts in mind. I will forward you a training program once everything is sorted out. We will make an announcement on the Lake Louise camp on Friday (5). This could of course influence your training.

Monday (1): Rest day, as per usual

Tuesday (2): 4:30-6:30pm, team room for RS-CL + strength in gym + stairs.

Wednesday (3): 4:30-6:15pm. RS-CL Z3 & 4. Meet at Harvey Heights parking lot, we will finish at the top of Silver tip (pick up at Stonecreek rd junction).

Thursday (4): workout: 4:30-6:15pm. team room (on time please). The CNC blew some snow yesterday on the frozen thunder. I hear that the skiing is back to being good. Might as well take advantage of it as it will be warm the next few days. Bring skate gear and your running shoes and ski walking poles. Nutrition workshop at 6:30pm, bring pen, paper, snack, water, change of clothes, assessment results. Cost is $10 per family (please bring exact amount). Done at 8pm.

Friday (5): Easy recovery workout for 1hr (your choice) or volleyball tournament in Banff

Saturday (6): Skate technique day in small groups. Team room. Warm up on your own for 10min when you arrive. Meet up with Roddy and Alain after this (we will be on the RS loop). PC’s: ready to go by 9:30am, T3/LC: ready by 10:30am. The workout will last 2hrs today. OR volleyball tournament in Banff

Sunday (7): Long distance training for everyone. Phone a friend, drag a parent and get out for 2 hrs (30min more if biking or hiking).

All CNSC members are invited to a trail cleanup today if you are available. Meet at daylodge at 1pm with work gloves. Details are on the main page

Monday (8): Rest day

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters