November 15 – 21- Friday night update!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team –

Very good ski workout on Saturday! I was quite impressed with the quality of the technique in classic considering that you haven’t classic skied on snow for many months. Great focus! Let’s keep it up…. Sounds like the AST/ADT was very good as well.

NOTES:
    – It looks like we will get some snow and cold in the next few days! We will be skiing on a longer loop soon (just don’t know when).
    – I am working on your training plans and you should get it by email on Wednesday.
    – Please update your ilog. Some of you are falling behind!
    – Register for the Nov 29th wax clinic

Tuesday (16): 4:30-6:30pm, team room. Z1 skate ski with strength/technique followed by strength in gym.

Wednesday (17): Due to limited light and the short dark ski loop please try to arrive the team room at 4:15pm today. Go straight to the ski loop to warm up. We will do Z3-4 classic intensity and finish at 6:00pm. Bring a headlamp for the last 30 minutes of the workout. The usual base wax covered by Rode purple multigrade should work fine. AST and ADT weekend camp participants will do a 30min recovery run at home instead of the above.

Thursday (18): 4:45-6:30pm. Z1 skate ski. You will work on technique with some speed. Bring your running shoes for the warm up and cool down. Could be cold tonight, bring extra clothes. Alos bring a headlamp for the last 30-45 minutes of the workout. Look for Kathy and Roy when you get there tonight – I am in Ottawa until Sunday for the National Coaches Seminar.

Saturday (20): TOO COLD for a TT. Please go for a Z1 ski (45min) during the warm part of the day, you could finish with another 30min on the bike inside too! There will be no team practice.

Sunday (21): We highly encourage you all to go for a long ski on your own. 2.0-2.5hrs (Lake Louise?)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters