November 2 – 8 UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team, here’s the plan for this week. Remember to check the forum before each workout as we are at the mercy of the weather at this time of year.

Tue (3):
    AM:
    Check email that I sent you Sunday evening.

PM: Z1 skate (RS or ski) with some speed endurance, bring both equipment. It will be dark in the evenings now. We will start at 4:30 at the team room until 6:15pm. We will finish in the gym with some core/stretching.

Wed (4)
    SORRY, WORKOUT IS CANCELED FOR TODAY! CHECK SUNDAY FOR A CHANGE IN THE PLAN

Thu (5)
    AM:
    Volume block continues. Classic workout in lake Louise (or skate if you want to!). Let’s meet at the cemetery at 8:30am. I will drive my small car but we might need someone else to drive.

PM: Team room 4:45-6:30pm. Z1 skate ski warm up + strength on skis and in the gym (#6 & 6B)

Weekend:CHANGE: WE WILL GO TO LAKE LOUISE ON SUNDAY. Meet 8:30am at Cemetery (make sure you organize a ride beforehand). You will do Z1 classic skiing and then a short Time Trial (about 2.5km for LC’s, 4-5km for TC’s and 6-7km for TW’s). You should ski a total of 2.0hrs that day (including the TT). Bring food and dry clothes for after. I recommend you put a toko basewax at home and probably Rode multigrade purple on top (bring other waxes as well including Rode purple).

Note: Next week (Fri to Sun) is the Lake Louise camp. Make sure you have everything lined up at school (we start the camp on Friday morning)

“The desire to win is born in most of us. The will to win is a matter of training. The manner of winning is a matter of honour.”

Margaret Thatcher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters