November 23 – 29

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

I hope you are well recovered from the easy weekend. We will ramp it up this week with an intensity loading block…. Please update iLog as I am updating training programs Monday and Tuesday.

Make sure you register on http://www.zone4.ca for the AB Cup races.

Here’s the plan for this week:

Tuesday (24):
    AM: Hard Z4 intensity in classic. Please warm up on the loop starting at 9am. I will join you at 9:15-9:30am in the stadium. Wax recommendation: Start or Swix universal klister covered by Rode purple hardwax (2 layers)

PM: Z1 & Z3 skate intervals. Team room 4:30-6:15pm.

Wednesday (25):
    Z1 ski in classic followed by a new strength plan in the gym. 4:30-6:00pm. Wax recommendation: Start or Swix universal klister covered by Rode purple hardwax (2 layers)

Thursday (26):
    AM: Z1 & Z3 or speed in skate on the loop. 9:00-10:30am

PM: Z1 & speed in skating. Team room, 4:45-6:15pm

Saturday (28):
    Classic Time Trial at Mt Shark. First start is at 11am; individual starts every 30 seconds.
    Glide wax your skis with a low fluoro glider for -5 degrees (Solda Performance red, Swix LF6, …). Clean the klister off your skis, and heat in a Toko Green basewax. We will wax in the parking lot (bring a cork). Please show up 1.25-1.50hrs before your start. It takes about 50-60 minutes from downtown Canmore (depends on road conditions). See start lists attached. You don’t need to bring warm up skis and race skis. Choose a medium camber. Brings extra clothes and food/drink for after.

“it’s a dream until you write it down, and then its a goal.”
    Anonymous

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters