November 30 – December 6

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team 😀

Good job in the TT this weekend. The racing season is now just around the corner. I noticed that many of you are not registered yet for the AB Cups. Don’t wait too long as you will not be able to race if you don’t register by Tuesday. I am hopeful to receive the ski hot box early this week. If this is the case, we will have it running for you this week.

Here are the group details for this week:

Tue (1):
    AM: Long Z1 ski in Lake Louise. Meet at cemetery at 8:30am. I recommend classic.
    PM: Z1 skate ski with some strength/speed on skis. We will go through ski testing as well; bring your scraped skating skis that you might use during the race on Sunday. I have the skis that were camber tested on the weekend. I will bring those along and we will discuss this at the beginning of the workout. Can Bronwyn and Nelson come at 4:15pm and Kendra at 4:25pm? Team room 4:30-6:15pm.

Wed (2): No team training today. Easy day, check your training program

Thu (3):
    AM: Short workout with 4-5 X 2min at mid Z4. Classic or skate; you decide. 9:30-11:00am
    PM: Z1 & Z4 intensity on sprint course in classic. Classic ski testing as well (similar process as Tuesday). Team room, 4:30-6:15pm

Fri (4): Check your training program. Glide wax your race skis as per the recommendation in the email I will send (not forum). Check zone4.ca after 8pm for a posted start list.

Sat/Sun: Ab Cups – Classic sprints on Saturday – Skate mass start distance on Sunday

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
    Vince Lombardi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters