Oct 19 – 25 UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team –
    Great week we just completed despite all the changes due to weather. I can’t wait to hear the stories on the xc running provincials, uphill running TT, Turkey Trot…..

Here’s the plan for this week:

Tuesday (20):
    AM: Meet at Harvey Heights parking lot at 9:30am for some RS-SK intensity. Bring your vest.
    PM: Meet at team room at 4:45pm with your running gear. We will do some orienteering tonight. We will be done at around 6:15-6:30, depending on how many times we get lost!!

Wednesday (21):
    Meet at team room at 4:30pm. We will try to skate ski on-snow tonight, but bring your RS-SK in case the snow is all gone. We will be done at 6:00pm

Thursday (22):
    AM: We will ski at the CNC this morning and rollerski after. You decide on the classic and/or skate. Let’s start on snow at 9am.

PM: Meet at team room at 4:45pm. Z1-2 ski walk from Georgetown to the old ski jump. We will be done at 6:30pm today.

Saturday (24):
    No team training due to Ski Swap.

Sunday (25):
    We have a day in Banff today starting with some ski walking up Sulphur (2.0 – 3.0 hrs) followed by lunch at the Banff Centre. We will meet at the cemetery at 8:30am (have a ride).

After lunch we have booked the gym for games for 1.5hr till 3pm. You can even swim, shower and/or hot tub after the gym. The cost for the whole day (lunch, pool, gym) is $15 for under 18 and $20 for 18 and over. Please bring cash and all the clothes you need.

I need to know via e-mail if your not coming, otherwise I will assume you will be there and participate in the whole day. If you just want to do the run/ski walk, that is fine (need to e-mail me this info). However, it would be great to see you all at this team event.

Swap is Friday (consignment) and Saturday.

“Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.”

Author Unknown

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters