Oct 24th-Oct 30th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gang, Great day in Banff today! Good job with the ski striding, that was a big workout, plus energy to spare for gym and swim.

Remember this week to bring your skate and classic (scraped and cleaned of grip wax) with your name on your skis to have them chamber tested. If I don’t have your weight measured and recorded make sure you track me down to do that, or hop on the scale in the teamroom when you drop your skis off. Please drop your skis off at the beginning of the week to allow me enough time to do all of the skis before the weekend. The teamroom is open Monday-Thursday 4:30-6:30pm, for CNSC sessions.

Tuesday: Meet at Millenium Park. Bring your running shoes, water bottle and a snack. Pick up will also be at Millenium.

Wednesday: CLASSIC RS at CNC. Bring your appropriate gear, gloves, helmet. Note that there are only a few rollerskis with NNN bindings, try to track down some SNS (Salomon boots). Check back if there is bad/good weather ei: snow in the forecast we might move this workout to ski striding or skiing on Frozen Thunder.

Friday: CNSC Consignment
    Saturday am: CNSC Ski Swap. check the home page for details

Saturday: Meet at the CNC, Ski Striding “Sea to Sky” 12:30-2:00pm. Bring ski walking poles, and water bottle.

Upcoming:
    Lake Louise Training camp Nov 18th-20th. See previous post to sign up on Doodle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.