October 25-31 – UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello Team! Great job the last few weeks. Everyone is getting fitter and your technique is improving too.

To keep in mind:
    * We will have a nutrition workshop for T3/LC athletes AND parents next week (most likely on Thursday November 4th). You will be welcome to attend if you have never attended a nutrition seminar with Kelly Anne before.
    * Please email me your goal sheet if you haven’t given me a copy yet
    * Always bring a pair of running shoes to every workout for the next few weeks. We might have to change the workout at the last minute due to the weather/conditions.
    * Check the forum before leaving your house as we might have decided to modify the workout due to the weather/conditions.
    * Bring a change of clothes (and warm clothes) to change into at the end of the workout.
    * Reply to my Sovereign Lake email if you haven’t done so already.

Tuesday (26): Team room, 4:30-6:30pm. Z1 ski skate on frozen thunder + strength in gym

Thursday (28): Team room, 4:45-6:30pm. Z1 run + circuit with speed + stairs (bring ski striding poles)

Saturday (30): It will freeze overnight so we will start a little later. Meet at the team room at 10:30am to get your poles sharpened and get the race information + warm up. We will be done around 12:15pm. I could use 1 parent to help me time and set up. Both courses will be on the rollerski loop. Classic technique first. PC’s: please confirm your distance when you arrive.
    Start times:
    11:00am -> 25km (12.5 +12.5) PC men
    ~11:10am -> 15km (7.5+7.5) Colin + ???
    ~11:15am -> 7.5km (5+2.5) T3’s

A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.
    Mary Lou Retton

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters