Racing Licence

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #7605

    Alain Parent

    Hello Team LC1 and LC2 –

    It’s time to get (or renew) your CCC license for the 2014-15. The CCC racing license gives you points and improves your seeding at Nationally sanctioned events. Everyone racing at the Nationals needs a license and it’s best to get it now to start making points at the Nov 29-30 Canmore AB Cups.

    All athletes born in 2000 and older should get one.

    Apply here:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters