SATURDAY SEPT 20

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

HELLO,

Our first Saturday session! We will be doing a hike, (with a bit of running thrown in).
    We will be tackling the “highline” trail, which runs across the South side of the Valley.

Please meet at the far East end of Wilson Way, in the Peaks of Grassi. Go past the playground and park, there will be a small green trail sign.

We will meet at 9:00

Pick up at Quarry Lake Parking Lot, I am guessing 10:45, but might be a few minutes late. ( no later than 11:00)

Please send water, small jacket or extra layer that can be tied around their waist if needed. Also put a granola bar or sport bar in their water bottle holder.

No poles today,
    Just a good attitude and ready for a beautiful hike. The views are spectacular.

Kathy

p.s. for parents joining, I will also need some to do a car shuttle at the end so we can get back to our cars! If you are familiar with the trail, you could consider starting at Quarry Lake and travelling East along the trail to meet us. Please let me know if you are joining and/or if you are car shuttling. thanks 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters