Quite a few important things to note:
- “Creating an Upstander Culture” workshop for athletes and parents next Wednesday (Sept 21st), 600-630pm. The Canmore Nordic board of directors is making this session mandatory for athletes and parents. See separate forum post about this.
- We aren’t shooting as much in September for a variety of reasons, which makes the dryfire challenge all the more important. Please make sure to enter your dryfire minutes onto Training Peaks so we can check the team tally. Remember – 60min/week for all = pizza party!
- Different Timed Shooting sessions coming up:
- Saturday, September 24th – Shooting time moved from AM to 4:30-6:15PM due to range availability. AM Session with XC.
- Monday, September 26th, 6:30-8:00pm Biathlon Shooting Session
- Sunday, October 16th, 9:00-3:00 Shooting Block
- Sunday, October 30th, 10:00 arrival – 3:30 clean-up. Mt Shark Halloween Extravaganza
- Primo, make sure you sign up to meet with Stu for your fall meetings this week. Link on the WhatsApp
- Rachel will be away from Sept 15th to Sept 24th. Will be available by email or phone.
- SK Standard Plus Order will be arriving in around 3 weeks.
For training this week:
TTSD in the Gym with Chelsea. See XC Forum for details.
Strength in the BWTC & RS-SK with sprints/agility
See XC Forum for split and details.
445-5:55. Biathlon RS-SK in the range.
Creating an Upstander Culture 6:00-6:30
With XC – See XC Forum for details.
AM: With XC – See XC Forum for details
PM: 4:30-6:15 – Static Shooting on the Range.