- This topic is empty.
Sep 10, 2022 at 5:04 PM #15719
A very good first week of fall training. Continue bringing your best focus and wanting to improve. Coaches like that!
This upcoming week is an intensity themed week. Note the 2 planned time trials.
Quite a few important things to note:
- “Creating an Upstander Culture” workshop for athletes and parents next Wednesday (Sept 21st), 600-630pm. The Canmore Nordic board of directors is making this session mandatory for athletes and parents. See separate forum post about this.
- We aren’t shooting as much in September for a variety of reasons, which makes the dryfire challenge all the more important. Please make sure to enter your dryfire minutes onto Training Peaks so we can check the team tally. Remember – 60min/week for all = pizza party!
- Bonus shooting sessions coming up:
- Saturday, September 24th – Shooting time moved from AM to 4:30-6:15PM due to range availability. AM Session with XC.
- Monday, September 26th, 6:30-8:00pm Biathlon Shooting Session
- Sunday, October 16th, 9:00-3:00 Shooting Block
- Sunday, October 30th, 10:00 arrival – 3:30 clean-up. Mt Shark Halloween Extravaganza
- Primo, make sure you sign up to meet with Stu for your fall meetings this week. Link on the WhatsApp
- Rachel will be away from Sept 15th to Sept 24th. Will be available by email or phone.
- SK Standard Plus Order will be arriving in around 4 weeks.
For training this week:
Chelsea is away this week. No TTS-D strength in the gym. Check your TP for other prescribed training
445-645. Strength in the BWTC & RS-CL with sprints/agility
See XC Forum for split and details.
445-615. Biathlon RS-SK in the range.
STUR – See XC Forum for times and details.
U18’s will do a double STUR
U16’s – single STUR
Warm up on your own for a total of 30min with enough intensity so you are ready to go fast right off the line! See warm up document HERE
START LIST WILL BE POSTED HERE Email Alain if you can’t make it today
Time Trial RS-SK at the CNC. See XC Plan for details
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.