T2 training plan – May 13-20 and other info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings T2s

with everyone’s very active and busy schedule we are going to do one training session per week with the T2s – Thursdays 430-600pm.

It is hoped that everyone will be sufficiently active 5 or 6 days per week – between gymnastics, soccer, mountain biking, swimming, and other spring sports I am hoping you are doing about 4-6 hours of activity including our thursday training session. If you’re not doing this much, let me know, and I will work with you on some ideas.

Please mark your calendars – Thursday May 23 – 600-630pm – BWTC – T2 program information night – this is a chance to have a discussion about the upcoming year – priorities, details, big picture outcomes, etc.

Thursday, May 16: 16:30-18:00 Biking. Meet at Harvey Heights parking lot to bike the Legacy Trail. It would be great to have some parents join in the practice and bring along an extra tube, pump, and cell phone.

thanks
    Roy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘U14 (Team Values: Supportive, Inclusive, & Fun): Mark & Caitlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Our Supporters