This week.. Nov. 17-23 UPDATED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

This week folks..

Since we have snow in lake Louise we need to take advantage of that. The first races will be here soon!

Please ignore your training plans this week… the plan for you all is below.

Tuesday (all groups): Light running combo, many competitions. 4:30-6:00 or 6:30pm

Wednesday a.m. (all groups): no skiing at LL anymore

Wednesday p.m. (all groups):range is closed. Please gor for a 1-1.5hr Z1 run

Thursday (all groups): Strength plan on own. No practice.

Friday (TW only): Shooting drills and competitions. 9:00-10:30am. Maybe we can still shoot?? I’ll look into it.

Friday (all groups): SK Ski in Lake Louise in afternoon. We will meet at 1:00pm at the Sheriton, back by 5:30pm. We will need drivers!

Saturday (all groups): CL Time Trial in Lake Louise in morning. We will meet at 8:00am at the Sheriton. We will need driving help!

Sunday (all groups): Easy Z1 for 1 hour or rest day if tired.

Monday (all groups): Day off for all

Please get back to me by email about the Wed, Fri and Sat ski in Lake Louise (if you can or can’t make it and if one of your parents can drive).

Community Course:: If you registered for the biathlon course this weekend then we need to talk tuesday at practice. You may or may not do it (some will do it and miss saturday’s ski). It’ll be case by case. I’ll send out an e-mail with course info soon.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters