This week- Silverstar!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team

GREAT start to the season this weekend! I was especially impressed by the gains made in ski speed and technique.

Off to Silverstar this week! Should be a very fun trip loaded with good racing experiance. There is a few changes to the training plan this week so stick with what we are doing on the forum.

Tuesday (T2-TC-TW): Z1 SK combo and speed. I will go over your race video and we’ll talk technique. This will come in the form of individual meetings in the team room with me. Please check your time below as some of you will come early, some stay late. Let me know if you can’t make the time.

3:45- Tatiana
    4:00- Stu
    4:15- Beau
    4:30- Tarah
    4:45- Macx
    5:00- Evan
    5:15- Chris
    5:30- Sam
    5:45- Rhea
    6:00- Emma
    6:15- Lauren
    6:30- Alexis
    6:45- Pavan
    7:00- Alicia

Wednesday a.m. (TW): Z1 SK combo

Wednesday p.m. (T2-TC-TW): Z1-3 CL ski strength combo. 15min core in BWTC at end of practice! (Bring indoor clothing). It’s supposed to be COLD this night so dress warm!

Thursday: Leave for Silverstar!! OFF DAY if your going to Silverstar (you will do thursdays hours on friday a.m. in CL)

Friday:
    a.m. Z1 CL distance with sprints. Ski CL distance and SK sprint courses at Sovereign (1.25-1.5hr)
    * Ski’s should be cleaned before travel to Silverstar

p.m. SK ski (0.75-1.0hr) from house

Satuday: SK Sprints

Sunday: CL Distance

If your not going to Silverstar we need to talk about what you will do for training while we are in Silverstar (at our meetings on Tuesday).

See you
    😛 😛

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters