Toby Creek Loppet on Sunday

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alain Parent
    Keymaster

Hello team, here are the details of the freestyle Toby Creek Loppet on Sunday:

Mass start @ 11:00am. Please pick up race packages between 9:00am and 10:00am, and there will be a pre-race meeting @ 10:30am.

boys 16-18 10 km. $20
    girls 16-18 10 km. $20
    boys 13-15 5 km. $20
    girls 13-15 5 km. $20

Come join us for best post-race lunch in the Columbia Valley, with BBQ bratwurst shortly after the competition has ended. The lunch is included in the cost of race registration, and non-racing adults can enjoy the same meal for $10, and children for $5.

Yo need to arrange transportation. It takes 1h30 to 1h45 to get there from Canmore (so leave at about 7:45am). I know that the Allans, Hicks and Groenevelds are going for sure but their car might be full. Call me on Saturday if you are stuck without a ride. Please arrive for 9:30am to pick up your race package. I would like to do a group ski on the course leaving at about 9:45am from where you picked up your package. Note that Nipika is easy to find once you leave Highway 93 at Setttler’s road. It’s about a 20km drive from the highway.

Waxing:
    It is supposed to snow there on Saturday (5cm) and be colder that Canmore. The forecasted low for Saturday night is -11 with a high of -7 on Sunday. I recommend using a HF or LF waxes (Swix HF6 / LF6 or Toko HF Red / LF Red or Solda F31 violet / F15 violet). Use a regular non-fluorinated wax if you don’t have HF or LF glide waxes.

Don’t forget your CNSC race suit and warm up jacket. Also bring a full set of clothes to change into after the race. You will be mostly outside on that day.

Please go ahead and register at http://www.zone4.ca

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters