Training next 2 weeks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Team

Just got back from Quebec, it was a good time, nice trials but it’s good to be home.

This first week is a high volume week- this will build your shape towards the later part of the season (Nationals, ABWG and/or Euro Tour). Get in these hours if you want to race faster for the second half of the season! The second week will be the Edmonton races!

Please look closely at the times!! We will train in the a.m. a few times in the next 2 weeks while your out of school/writing exams.

week 1:
    Tuesday (19): 4:30-6:30pm. Z1-2 Skate ski strength (lower body). all groups

Wednesday (20):

a.m. TW’s. 9:00-11:00am. Z1 combo with sprints. TC’s come in a.m. if you can!

p.m.
    LC’s:Physical training. Check XC forum for details
    * TC’s: if you couldnt make the a.m. come out 6:00-7:30pm when the T2’s train and do the plan (I will be there)

Thursday (21): 9:00-11:00am. Z1-2 classic ski strength (upper body). all groups

Friday (22): TW. 9:00-11:00am. Combo, check training plan for details.

Weekend: Training on own, lots of Z1 skiing, get er done and have great success in the future 😛 !

week 2:

Tuesday (26): 4:30-6:30pm. Z1 SK combo. all groups

Wednesday (27):

a.m. TW. 9:00-11:00am. Z3-5 SK combo

p.m.
    TC: 4:30-6:30pm. Z3-5 SK combo
    LC: Check XC forum 🙂

Thursday (28): 9:00-11:00am. ALL groups. Z1 classic combo.

Friday (29): Leave for Edmonton. Training in Edmonton at 1:30pm

Weekend: RACING!!!

May I also remind you all of two things:

1) Be on time (we start at 4:30pm, i.e. you should be dryfiring or skiing by this time)

2) If you can not attend practice you must e-mail me

* This rules apply whether I am at practice or not. We have many great volunteer coaches who put in their time to be there for you all, please show them your respect by following these two simple rules.

Thanks!! 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters