Upcoming Race info, please read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Racing season is upon us, how exciting for these kids (and for me 😀 ) Please note that you need to register your kids for the events. The other coaches and I, along with other parent volunteers will be available at all the races for race support. ie: grip waxing for classic races, warm up and cool down as a group, ski the course, etc etc.

Here is the scoop for the upcoming races:

I encourage all the kids to enter the Bow Corridor Race Series (BCRR) it is cheaper to enter the series than all the races individually, and it saves the hassle of always entering before the deadline! Here is the link http://www.bcrr.ca
    Please note that the deadline for entering the whole series is December 26th.

FIRST BCRR IS DEC 28

Also, for the team events, please do not sign up as a team. It is easier for me to make teams. You can email me your preferences if you would like. 😉

Now for the AB Cup races that are happening next weekend. (if not too cold!)

I would recommend them for any experienced racer, that is interested. I would like all the LT2’s that can to participate. If you only want to do one of the days, please choose the sunday race as it is a regular skate race. The Saturday event is a classic sprint, and I am not sure how “kid” friendly it will be. It may involve an early morning qualifier, then an afternoon heat. But I am not sure. Not to scare you off, just to let you know! Here is the link: http//:zone4.ca look for “online registration” and then look for AB Cups #1 and #2

Race categories:

Midget birth year in 96,95
    Mini – midget birth year 97,98
    pee wee birth year 99,2000

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU INTEND TO ENTER THE AB CUP RACES.
    ENTRY DEADLINE IS DEC 17TH

Also, if you have questions please email me, it can be a bit overwhelming.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Our Supporters